Ubiquiti Access Point WiFi 6 Enterprise (U6-Enterprise-EA)
WiFi 6 access point with a 600+ client capacity.
The Access Point WiFi 6 Enterprise (U6 Enterprise) is a next-generation, enterprise-grade access point designed to take advantage of WiFi 6E speeds. Ideal for demanding, high-density networks, the U6 Enterprise can support up to 600+ clients over its 2.4, 5, and 6 GHz channels. Each of the U6 Enterprise’s three bands also utilizes OFDMA technology, which tactically distributes high volumes of data to ensure that your clients maintain a reliably fast, quality connection.
- 10.2 Gbps aggregate, over-the-air radio rate
- 6 GHz band (4×4 MU-MIMO and OFDMA) with a 4.8 Gbps radio rate
- 5 GHz band (4×4 MU-MIMO and OFDMA) with a 4.8 Gbps radio rate
- 2.4 GHz band (2×2 MU-MIMO and OFDMA) with a 570 Mbps radio rate
- (1) 2.5GbE RJ45 port (optimized for use with USW Enterprise series supporting 2.5GbE PoE switching)
- Supports up to 600+ clients
- Included mounting plate, backing plate, and screw kit for quick and easy installation
- Powered with 802.3at PoE+ (PoE injector not included)
Note: Full UniFi Network mobile app support for the U6 Enterprise will be gradually added by several upcoming mobile app updates. Please use the Network web application to configure the U6 Enterprise until full mobile support is implemented.
||Managed with the UniFi Network application: Version 6.5.55 and later|