Ubiquiti Dream Machine SE (UDM-SE)
All-in-one router and security gateway with an integrated PoE switch and network video recorder.
The Dream Machine SE (UDM SE) is an enterprise-grade UniFi OS Console capable of helping home and business owners alike seamlessly scale and manage their networks with high-speed, dual-WAN connectivity (10G SFP+ and 2.5GbE RJ45), a Gigabit, PoE switch, and a network video recorder (NVR) with 128 GB of internal storage. Powered by UniFi OS, the UDM SE gives you full control of all your UniFi devices, including access points, Protect cameras, Talk phones, and Access readers. It’s also a future-proof console since it will be able to run all upcoming UniFi OS applications. Engineered for end-to-end simplicity, the UDM SE features an integrated Bluetooth radio that streamlines the initial setup and configuration process, which can be completed in minutes with the UniFI Network application (web or mobile).
- 1.7 GHz quad-core processor
- Dual WAN ports (10G SFP+ and 2.5GbE RJ45)
- (8) GbE RJ45 ports, including (6) 802.3af PoE and (2) 802.3at PoE+ LAN ports
- (1) 10G SFP+ LAN port
- (1) 1.3″ LCM color touchscreen for at-a-glance network monitoring
- Customizable internet threat filtration and traffic identification for enhanced network security
- Quick, Bluetooth-powered setup via the UniFi Network web application or mobile app
- 1U-sized, rack-mountable device
- Compatible with the SmartPower Redundant Power Supply system (sold separately)
- Integrated security gateway and UniFi Protect-ready NVR that supports compatible 3.5″ HDDs
- 128 GB integrated storage for full UniFi OS Application experience